Monday, January 30, 2012

Cool Solar LED Dock Lights



I had a customer email me today and ask if I know of an easy and inexpensive way of installing lighting along the edge of there dock. I didn't, but I started to think that this must be a common problem for dock owners so I went searching for a solution. What I found was a product that is easy to instal, durable and longer lasting then what I had hoped to find. Solar LED Dock Lights. One of these lights easily fits into the palm of your hand and can be installed in a matter of minutes. They are solar powered, so there is no wiring required. Just drill a 1.375" hole into the decking of your dock, add a little glue, push the light into place and your done! No messing with wiring and no brackets to install. The lights are waterproof and need no extra batteries or light bulbs. They turn on automatically at sunset, shine for more than 12 hours and have a life span of 3 to 5 years depending on charge rate. These super bright LED light can be seen at a distance of over 2,600 feet. I have not used these lights and I will earn an affiliate commission if you buy any of these lights through the links on this page. To me though, this is a fast and easy way to add inexpensive path lighting to any dock or deck increasing safety for your friends and family. If you have used these lights, please leave a comment and let us know how well they work.




2 comments:

  1. The use of the light are increasing as they are solar powered, so there is no wiring required which is best in saving electricity and money also. No messing with wiring and no brackets to install. The lights are waterproof and need no extra batteries or light bulbs.
    LED Grow Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be really one thing which I believe I might by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely huge for me. I am having a look forward to your next post, I'll try to get the cling of it!
    Keen Women's Snowmass High Waterproof Winter Boot

    ReplyDelete